Saturday, October 22, 2005

HALLOWEEN FUN!!!!!





Hi everyone and welcome to the tangled web which is my brain.............
i thought i would introduce to you my ducks. In the midst of everything that i do are my ducks which i lovingly create through major surgery. The ones pictured here are my halloween inspired ones-from punky ones to experiments gone wrong! These ducks though do not swim but look great wherever they're placed! I would love to hear feedback.....also keep an eye out for them on ebay too!

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

Ello darling! Nice blog. If you want to see mine I'm at livejournal.com under Megaphonic.

The ducks all look cool. Are you doing anything for halloween? Well anyway, I'll see you around sometime, probably on the Wishing Lantern project in month or so. Have fun.

Anonymous said...

Freek! Sooooo YOURS!